By having Breiter Planet Properties install a solar project on your home, in your backyard, or over your driveway, you are able to power your home and avoid the rising costs of electricity from your utility company. In addition, putting solar on your home allows you to own where your energy comes from. If you're a homeowner with fluctuating cash flows, going solar also helps you better forecast and manage your energy expenses by giving you predictability and control in your energy costs.
Breiter Planet Properties is able to build your solar projects at the lowest price in the nation and with the highest quality equipment through our extensive experience in developing and delivering billions of dollars worth of solar projects locally, domestically, and across the globe.
In the United States, there is a 26% federal tax credit that can help reduce the total investment once received along with all local incentives that you may qualify for.
This is a cash purchase option, if you want to explore a solar loan option, choose our Breiter Planet Home Solar Loan product. Our solar loan allows you to save money on a monthly basis compared to your current monthly energy costs.
Not sure what system size is right for you?
- First, you will need to grab your electric utility bill. Whether you receive it online, or in the mail, your bill will be detailed.
- Look for a section called Usage History on your electric bill. It will show how many kilowatt hours you have used per month in the last year.
- Add the past twelve months of usage history to get your annual energy consumption
- Divide your annual consumption by 1200 kWh/kW* to calculate your optimal system size.
- Round this number up to the closest system size option available to ensure your system is producing enough electricity to cover your usage.
*This value is used for simplicity purposes but ultimately varies based on the location of the property in the country. These values will be finished during the engineering phase.
The solar skin option allows your system to blend into the existing roof material you have or can be customized to any design or image that you would like to style your home. It can be your favorite flag, logo, design, color, texture, or anything you choose.
- Once order is processed, Breiter Planet will reach out to collect some additional information about your energy usage and your home
- Our design team will begin drafting a full system design for you to review. Once the design is approved by you, we will proceed to get all of the permits and paperwork together from your town or city. This permitting and interconnection process may take up to six weeks. The actual physical installation of solar on your roof will take no longer than 1-3 days.
- A personal consultant from Breiter Planet will be made available to help guide you through the solar development and installation process.
- If you selected adding a solar skin design on your system, our design team will work with you make sure you love the look of your solar installation!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
*Pricing may require adjustment if site conditions require additional work outside of the normal scope for residential solar projects