Fully Installed ChargePoint Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger, 16 to 50 Amp or up to 50 Amp Available, 240V, Level 2 WiFi Enabled EVSE, UL Listed, Energy Star, NEMA 6-50 Plug, NEMA 14-50 Plug, or Hardwired, Indoor/Outdoor, 23-Foot Cable
Breiter Planet Properties is a solar construction, development, and investment company and across our home solar customers, there is frequently a plan to purchase an electric vehicle after going solar. Many of our customers also already have an electric vehicle and don't always have the easiest time charging their vehicles. By adding EV charging to your solar powered home, it allows you to use the cheap, clean, carbon free electricity produced by your solar project and charge up your car for pennies per kwh. The benefits of the ChargePoint Home Flex Electric Vehicle Charger includes:
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings up to 50 amps (16A-50A) and plug-in or hardwired installation. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla models, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet (6-50 currently selected) requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, including 60A-80A for 48A-50A charging, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Select the amperage that works best for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades.
- Widely eligible for utility rebates and other incentives, including the renewed U. S. federal tax credit for 26% of total station and installation cost, up to $1000.
- Receive a $25 public charging credit upon purchase and activation of the charger through Oct. 15th, 2020.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
*Pricing may require adjustment if site conditions require additional work outside of the normal scope of installing an EV Charger such as a full main panel upgrade.