THIS LISTING IS FOR ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY
View and Download Fund Summary Sheet: https://hubs.ly/H0JrPY60
- A development fund focused on investments into commercial and utility scale solar assets along with commercial, industrial, and open land real estate investments
- Investments are a high yield debt facility used for the development of solar projects which follow ESG (environmental, social, governance) principles
- May be a good fit for investors seeking to invest into high yield investments with a short-term repayment period ranging from 12 to 24 months
- Debt is secured by development assets through a UCC fixture filing on the project entity. The development assets consist of all documents, executed agreements, permits, and depending on the stage of the project, any physical work done on the site which all have a secondary market value if a default were to occur on the loan
- Provides risk adjusted returns with lower volatility than some public market asset classes
- With Breiter Planet’s strong origination abilities to source off market solar projects and development deals, there is a consistent flow of deals that will continue to need development capital that Breiter Planet plans on owning long term
Provides a short term fixed and predictable investment return for investors by dispatching capital in the form of debt notes into solar development projects. Breiter Planet will take those projects from the development phase to an operating project to then be sold to Breiter Planet Fund 5, a $5B solar investment fund for long term ownership.
10% compounded annually
Notes for Sale
Notes are offered in $10,000 increments
Interest payments are made on a quarterly basis on the 15th of March, June, September, and December. Principle is to be repaid in 12, 18, or 24 months, depending on the desired term of the investor.
There are no management or broker fees associated with the issuance of the Breiter Planet Solar Development Fund when working directly with the Fund Manager.
Financial Stability of Breiter Planet Properties (Borrower)
Breiter Planet Properties comes from a background of originating, developing, and selling off global solar assets for venture arms of corporations, private investors, high net worth individuals, pension funds, wealth management and other types of investment firms. Through this, Breiter Planet is using the proceeds of doing this for a few years to invest into both development projects and long-term ownership of solar assets alongside the investments from the Breiter Planet Solar Development Fund and Breiter Planet Fund 5. In addition, Breiter Planet maintains several capital reserves for interest repayment, reserves for coupon payments for bond issuances, operational expenses reserve, and a reserve used for security of power purchase agreements required by some corporate energy buyers.
Breiter Planet Funds
Breiter Planet Properties has plans to invest a minimum of $100B into solar assets across the globe. There at least 9 follow on funds after Breiter Planet Fund 5 planned with a similar private placement bond issuance structure. Thus, there will be a continued opportunity for a combination of investments into development debt and bond issuances.
Breiter Planet Properties is a holding company of assets and companies focused on investing into solar and real estate development projects for long term operations and ownership. The firm focuses on deploying capital into projects and assets that yield strong cashflows that justify the inherent risks associated with the investments.
Headquarters: 800 Boylston Street, 16th Floor, Boston, MA
Founded: January 2017
Performance data shown represents accurate performance figures of the fund. Total return and value has its inherit risks.
IN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION, YOU MUST RELY ON YOUR OWN EXAMINATION OF BREITER PLANET SOLAR DEVELOPMENT FUND (THE “FUND”), AND THE TERMS OF THE OFFERING, INCLUDING THE MERITS AND RISKS INVOLVED. NEITHER THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION NOR ANY STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION HAS APPROVED OR DISAPPROVED OF THESE UNITS OR DETERMINED IF THIS CONFIDENTIAL PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM IS TRUTHFUL OR COMPLETE. ANY REPRESENTATION TO THE CONTRARY IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE. THESE UNITS ARE SUBJECT TO RESTRICTIONS ON TRANSFERABILITY AND RESALE AND MAY NOT BE TRANSFERRED OR RESOLD EXCEPT AS PERMITTED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, APPLICABLE STATE SECURITIES LAWS, PURSUANT TO REGISTRATION OR EXEMPTION THEREFROM, AND THE FUND’S OPERATING AGREEMENT. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO BEAR THE FINANCIAL RISKS OF THIS INVESTMENT FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME.